Tips I learned from our time at Epcot:
1. Always make getting a cup of coffee your first stop.
2. Carry a poncho in your bag and an umbrella. You never know when torrential rain will creep up!
3. Be prepared to do a lot of waiting in line- get fast passes when you can!
4. Eat as much as possible. The creme brûlée in France was amazing! So was the chocolate mousse, the mochi from Japan, and the pastries from Norway…. I went a little crazy on the sweets, can you tell?
5. Be prepared to walk- we logged ten miles by the time the day was through. Because of the rain, my shoes were damp the whole day- so bring some bandaids because blisters are inevitable!