Camping this weekend! The last few camping trips we have gone on, we’ve forgotten key items (and I mean, very key items) at home. (The fact that I’m sharing my clothing list should give you a hint!) I would like to point out that it isn’t that we are irresponsible people- there is just so much to remember to pack for a camping trip! Anyways, this time I made lists of EVERYTHING- clothes, food items, misc items, etc etc!
Here is what is in my suitcase:
1. A White Baseball Cap- My main thought is, I won’t have to worry about my hair with a hat on! And I had a hard time between a white a black hat, but white can be bleached clean and won’t sun fade like a black hat would.
2. Shorts- Pretty self explanatory, right?
3. Tee Shirts- Easy to layer but cool in the hottest part of the day.
4. Chambray- The perfect second layer to add when it’s just a bit chilly!
5. Light Jackets- This is also pretty self explanatory- evenings get CHILLY! The low for us tonight is supposed to be in the 40s. (But I love cool camping weather- makes sitting by the fire so much better!)
6. Long Pants- See #5- cool evenings, remember?
7. Hiking Shoes- Also self explanatory….
8. Sturdy Sandals- Yeah, yeah. Chacos may not be the cutest sandal around- but I am telling you, sturdy sandals are a MUST!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
(If you follow me on Instagram (LaNew9), I’m sure I will post pictures while we are gone- assuming we have cell service!)